- Over Studie’s 30 year career, she has been a top producer in the Atlanta market place, specializing in the Buckhead area with Harry Norman, Realtors®.
- Career sales volume exceeding $500 million
- Senior Marketing Consultant, awarded only to top company associates
- Life Member, Atlanta Board of Realtors® Million Dollar Club
- Recipient of the prestigious Atlanta Board of Realtors® Gold Phoenix Award and Crystal Phoenix Award
Dedication and Dependability
Studie Young has been a leader in Atlanta’s real estate market for 30 years. A consistent top producer company-wide, she can provide invaluable assistance with the successful marketing of your present home or in the selection and financing of your next home.
The Person Behind the Tradition
Studie attended Hollins College in Virginia where she received a bachelor’s degree. She has been an active member of the Wesleyan School PTA and past President of the Morris Brandon PTA. She is an elder at First Presbyterian Church. She was a founding member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors Prayer Breakfast.
An Atlanta Tradition
Studie is supported in her efforts by a network of 20 sales offices and more than 900 agents at Harry Norman, Realtors®. Founded in 1930, Harry Norman, Realtors® is one of Atlanta’s oldest and largest residential real estate companies. Harry Norman, Realtors® is the exclusive Atlanta affiliate of Christie’s International, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, Luxury Portfolio International, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, and Board of Regents. Additionally, Harry Norman, Realtors® is a member of RELO, the largest referral/relocation network of independent real estate firms across the country.